McDonalds in Japan. Big America Texas Burger. Enough said.
(addendum)
I'm so ashamed.... I ate the Big American Texas burger. I was just so curious!!!! I really regret it now. It's a bun, cheese and Japanese pickles, a meat patty, another bun, and then like crispy fried somethings and bacon with this weird wasabi MSG barbeque sauce and then another bun. It was really, really gross and I DO NOT recommend it. Too many flavors that should never, ever be put together.
However, please notice the thoughtful Japanese to-go packaging. My drink and straw were securely wrapped in one paper bag and my french fries and hamburger, napkin and point card were wrapped in another bag. These two smaller bags were then conveniently placed in yet another sturdier paper bag, which had handles. Nary a grease stain to be found. AND, as the McDonald's worker bowed me out of the restaurant, she chirped a series of thanks in the most polite form of Japanese for buying an artery-clogging diabetic coma-inducing meal.
Japanese people must just be appalled when they visit McDonalds in the US.
Oops. Should have posted the comment about the burger here and not under the cherry blossom pics. Sorry to ruin the mood!
ReplyDelete