Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Song of the week: Hilcrhyme 春夏秋冬 (Four seasons)

So... I'm not a J-Pop nerd or anything, but this song is playing everywhere (I think it came out last season, but it's still really popular) and it's good and so I thought I'd share it.  It's about a guy professing his love to a girl by describing each of the four seasons (春夏秋冬 is a word that's made up of the characters for the names of each of the seasons - we don't really have this word in English) in depth for 5 straight minutes and then in the refrain telling her he wants to watch them with her. 

Yes, I'm aware that with that summary I just removed all romance and poetry out of the song, but you get the picture...

Umm, Dad, I really think you should consider revising your style so that you look more like this dude... what do you think?

Band Name: Hilcrhyme
Song Name: 春夏秋冬 (Shunkashuto)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl-BDzmORX0

1 comment:

  1. I'm on it.
    Pretty much got the lyrics down.
    The hair will take some work.
    Onward.
    Hai!

    ReplyDelete