So, yesterday I put a deposit down on a room in a new house, which I'm very excited about. I'll be going from this room
to this room
and I'm very pleased about this change.
One of the drawbacks of living in a Sakura House-run property is that you rarely know what you're getting in to or how the rooms actually look as compared with the (no doubt photoshopped) photos online. Happily, however, I have visited the house and room that I'm moving in to (pictured below) since it was the one Chris stayed in when he was last in Tokyo in the summer of 2008! It's a sweet house. Cozy, small Japanese-style and out of the way in a tiny town where not much is going on, but all of the major cultural hubs are a matter of train stops away.
I paid the deposit yesterday and I'm feeling good!




No comments:
Post a Comment